THE
simple
WAY
Friday, January 27, 2006
yay!i'm back from my second camp...it was with woodlands ring pri sch this time.it wasn't a smooth one i would say.but it was a gd experience.did stuff i have yet to try.and i was most disappointed during the 'campfire'.we had a great and super duper high start.i was looking forward to this item most!!!because i have yet to try their outdoor campfire.for sjc we had an indoor one.but this time, it had to rain!!!like wts!totally killed my HIGH spirits!!!wadever.and we weren't getting enough support.nvm.it's over.we had dinner tgt with the instructors at seoul gdn!it was a company's treat!yay!!how great rite!heehee!i'm really loving the place n ppl there!and for both camps i had very good section I/Csand they have really taught me alot!!without them i wouldnt have been able to achieve it!thanks!even though i know u wun be reading!!!
THEsimpleWAY 1:18 PM
the unglamorous
eats
sleeps
grows fat!
loves
the odac family
the six fingers
Fly Me To The Moon
Fly me to the moon
and let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
d
d
d
d
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com