THE
simple
WAY
Thursday, May 18, 2006
yes yes yes!!we won!!!damn proud of the ruggers!!the whole school cheered like mad!!!so loud that boss couldnt even hear herself!!!everyone jumped with joy!!i'll nv forget the scene!it was worth the trip down to the ulu-ated place called home team academy!!saints saints saints saints saints................!!!i love the war cry they did just before the match started!haha!!they were damn cute lah!well done boys!!#11 roars!!! ahaha!
THEsimpleWAY 2:11 AM
the unglamorous
eats
sleeps
grows fat!
loves
the odac family
the six fingers
Fly Me To The Moon
Fly me to the moon
and let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
d
d
d
d
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com